Starline Printing Company has taken a leadership position in the growing trend toward more environmentally responsible print production. We have developed a credible, well-managed, responsible, high-value program for ensuring your printed materials meet the highest environmental standards.
We have developed systems and supplier relationships that enable us to provide alternatives to chlorine-compound-processed papers and 100% petroleum-based inks.
These processes include:
- Reduction of VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and plant emissions.
- Creative chemical recycling strategies that reduce hazardous waste streams.
- Recycling Solvents: Minimization of hazardous waste ink and solvents through a program of recycling and conservation.
- Significantly reduced paper waste in printing and binding operations through greater efficiency and upgrades in equipment.
- Recycling of all suitable paper waste from the production process including corrugated paper and cardboard.
- Metal recycling including all aluminum plating materials.
We invite our customers and prospective clients to discuss the details of this important
forward-looking initiative by speaking to one of our sales representatives or production